The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with an understanding of management within the health and social care sector. Learners will develop practical skills for a management career through a range of specialised units that include how to research and implement improvement for their employer and within the sector.
Successful completion of the QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care provides learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment or to complete a master’s degree at our chosen University partners.
- Health and Social Care Leadership
- Managing People in Health and Social Care
- Managing Finance in Health and Social Care
- Health and Social Care Strategies and Policies
- Leading Change in Health and Social Care
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals
- Understand theories of leadership utilised in health and social care settings.
- Understand performance management in health and social care.
- Understand the role of financial information in managing health and social care organisations.
- Understand strategic and business plans for health care organisations based on environmental analysis.
- Understand strategies for achieving quality in health and social care services
- Understand research approaches in health and social care contexts.
- Approved Centres are responsible for reviewing and making decisions as to the applicant’s ability to complete the learning programme successfully and meet the demands of the qualification. The initial assessment by the centre will need to consider the support that is readily available or can be made available to meet individual learner needs as appropriate.
- The qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access. For this qualification, applicants must be aged 19 or over.
- In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, then IELTS 6 (or equivalent) is required. International qualifications will be checked for appropriate enrolment to UK higher education postgraduate programmes where applicable. The applicants are normally required to produce two supporting references, at least one of which should preferably be academic.
There are no reviews yet.